Seashore Community Church of the Nazarene is a Bible-believing congregation in the tradition of John Wesley.
• We believe in one Creator, God, who reveals Himself as Father, Son, and Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ.
• We believe that the Bible is the inspired and relevant Word of God.
• We believe that all people have sinned and need God’s grace and forgiveness which is abundantly available through Jesus’ death on the cross.
• We believe God draws us to Himself but the decision to respond is ours.
• We believe that an individual must repent and trust Christ to receive forgiveness and eternal life.
• We believe that as Christians we need to offer our whole lives to God that He might cleanse our hearts from the attitude of Sin (the Biblical word for this is sanctification). When we surrender ourselves to God completely, His Spirit can fully mold us into Christ–likeness; His perfect Love is reflected in our attitudes and actions; and God empowers us to live life more abundantly.
• We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, carrying on His purposes in the world. • We believe that God can bring healing.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again.
• We practice the sacraments of baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
• Our local mission is to make a difference by being a beacon of complete love through Christ, by Compassion, for our Community, in Cape May County and beyond — a place where Love never fails and Hope always prevails.
We believe that we can make a difference by being “A beacon of complete love through Christ, by Compassion for our Community“. We do this by serving the community through different areas of ministry!
Those include: Our Food Bank, Our Clothing Depot, Our Caravan Program for Children, Our Youth Program for teens, The Branches Feeding, Code Blue Warming Center. We are also involved with the local Chamber of Commerce, The Rotary Club, Soup for Seniors, 1st Responders, we also support the Hope Pregnancy.